Eric’s desire is to guide individuals and organizations to live a Thrival Life and make an intentional impact on their world. Through his speaking, writing, and coaching he guides you to find harmony among the chaos of life. Eric provides a path to live an awesome life regardless of circumstances.
Eric started out early in his career blazing a quick trail of success as a consultant. However, he was sidelined by a hip reconstruction surgery, which left him in chronic pain at age 27. Eric attempted to continue his life as normal with his family, in consulting, and as a senior pastor. But after many failures, he realized he could not live life like everyone else. He could only live an abundantly crazy life if he learned to live upside-down on his terms.
Eric wants to show that any individual or organization can have an intentional impact regardless of their circumstances. Through his leadership, speaking, and writing, he is committed to helping people find their own path to a better adventure. Eric and his wife Erica live in the mountains of Colorado and are blessed with three awesome teenagers.
Random Facts about Eric:
- Loves to drink coffee, even more enhanced with great conversation
- Met his wife during his last 2 weeks in college. Married for 24 years with 3 awesome teenagers; 2 boys and a girl
- Dream job would be to play bass for Eric Clapton, but he has never offered
- Enjoys mountain biking and snowboarding and will make any excuse he can to be outside
- Will sing at the top of his lungs along with the music in the car, except Taylor Swift. Mainly a warning in case your ride with him.
- Is an adequate juggler and has even been known to juggle knives according to his son (I’m pretty sure I would remember that event and I have all my fingers)
- Co-founded Knights of Heroes, a summer camp for boys and girls who lost their fathers in military service and loves every moment trying to keep up with these awesome kids
The Thrival Guide
Subscribe to get your free Thrival Guide: 10 Tips to Thrive Through the Challenges and Distractions of Modern Life!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.