Most leaders do a fantastic job in guiding their organizations. But the reality is there is always room for improvement and even the best leaders cannot be in every place at once. With the Better Adventure Leadership Coaching we remove the obstacles which may be standing in the way of you and your organization in order to bring clarity to where you really are and where you want to be.
The Better Adventure Business Coaching will focus on:
- Vision Casting
- Leadership Training & Development
- Employee Engagement
- Clarity of Message and Marketing
- Identifying and Overcoming Obstacles
We accomplish these goals through the following process 7 Step Process:
- Assessment – Where is the organization right now and where does it want to go? Are employees and leadership aligned?
- Road Blocks – What are the major obstacles in the way of the company to achieve a better adventure?
- Plan – Create a specific plan to map out the process to a better adventure.
- Prepare – What preparations does the company need to make to achieve their goal?
- Launch – Begin the better adventure with specific steps.
- Organization – What type of support group does owners/leaders have to cheer them along in their adventure?
- Adjustments – As the organization begins their better adventure what adjustments do they need to make to their plan? The company’s journey will constantly be faced with challenges, missteps, and obstacles. How can they make the proper adjustments to stay on track and not loose site of their better adventure?
If you would like to turn your organization into a place where employees love to show up Monday, you have high retention, and employees satisfaction, then fill out the form below to begin the conversation.
The Thrival Guide
Subscribe to get you free Thrival Guide: 10 Tips to Thrive Through the Challenges and Distractions of Modern Life!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Most Liked Posts
- A Little Soul Care Goes a Long Way! By Eric Eaton on November 30, 2016 1
- Lessons Learned From Our Technology Diet By Eric Eaton on May 10, 2017 1
- 5 Ways to Bend so You Don’t Break By Eric Eaton on December 14, 2016 0
- Stop the Insanity! Why Our Family Started a Technology Diet By Eric Eaton on March 22, 2017 0