Individuals are struggling in their attempt to balance their work and home life. This balance cannot be ignored as the two different roles we play in life cannot be fully separated. While balance is a challenging word we frown at, most of us can attempt to create some type of harmony in our lives. Harmony can be created with 2 instruments or multiple. The idea is no matter how many instruments are in your symphony they are all playing the same song.
In Eric’s talk the audience will learn about:
- Identifying areas where life is out of tune.
- The dangers of living out of tune.
- How to create harmony across all parts of our lives.
Distractions are all around us. From social media, smartphones, internet, streaming TV, Podcasts, and YouTube we have an unlimited supply of distractions. Yet we have never been taught how to control the distractions instead of letting them control us. This inverted control is causing increasing stress and anxiety. Which is keep your management, employees, and clients from concentrating on their best work.
In eliminating distractions people will learn:
- The number of distractions we are dealing with on a daily basis.
- The effects these distractions are having on life, work, and relationships.
- Practical steps to take back control of the technology in our lives.
Embracing a Divergent Path
Life doesn’t always turn out as planned. But when our circumstances are different than our expectations we can look at our lives as a failure. This is why it is important to know when to embrace a divergent path set before you which you have little control over.
In Embracing a Divergent Path you will learn:
- How to identify our expectations
- Identify pitfalls our expectations have created
- Understand how to come to terms when life is different than our expectations.
Want to Hear Me Speak?
Thanks for visiting my speaking page. Here you will find out more about me, my speaking topics, and what to expect from me at your event. As a consultant, pastor, and business manager, I understand the challenge of finding the right speaker for an event, bringing the correct topic, and the importance of engaging the audience. The success of any event can easily hinge on the quality of the speaker.
This is why I do not take speaking for granted. As an experienced speaker, I am keenly aware of the need to engage with the audience, equip them with practical takeaways, and provide a different perspective on living life to its fullest.
I hope this page helps you make the big decision ahead of you. I appreciate you taking the time to consider me for your next event.
“Eric provides a clear message that is easy to follow and understand.” Lt. Col. Steve Harrold – Ret. USAF
“I have listened to Eric speak for eight years and never cease to be amazed. Whether you are a ten-year-old boy or an old guy like me, Eric’s words and energy will leave you inspired and excited.” – John Ogelsby – Commercial Airline Pilot
A little more about me
As a business leader, author, entrepreneur, and speaker, I believe we all have the potential to change our own paths to find our specific purpose. My passion is to guide people to live a better adventure in their own lives.
After consulting many years for business development and process change, pastoring a church and starting non-profits, I understand the many challenges people face on a daily basis. I have been encouraged by the transformations people have made in their own lives to find their purpose and make better choices through an intentional change in their lives. I challenge people to make their lives matter and make a positive impact in this world.
I have over 20 years of public speaking experience in a variety of settings from corporations, military, churches, education and youth. Although the settings are diverse the topic is still the same, how do we live a more meaningful and life-changing adventure.
“Eric has the ability to draw you in, to the extent that you forget there is anyone else in the room. It’s just a nice dialog between two friends.” Jason Fields – Executive Vice President, COO FCG
Regular speaking topics
- Work-Life Harmony – Understanding how to create work-life balance in a chaotic world.
- Intentional Impact – How do we make a difference in the world around us, to rewrite our story to transform our lives and impact others?
- Eliminating Distractions – How do you cut through all the noise and clutter of this world to concentrate on what is important?
- Taking a Step – How do you take a step each day, not matter where it might take you, to keep moving forward to accomplish your goals?
- Overcoming Challenges – How do we overcome the challenges we face on a daily basis and successfully climb the hills in front of us?
- The Thrival Life – Specific steps to stop surviving life and live a thriving life in the midst of your challenging circumstances.
Regular Speaking Audiences:
- Leadership Forums
- Team Building/Training Seminar
What to expect
If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- Immediate followup after the event for feedback.
The Thrival Guide
Subscribe to get your free Thrival Guide: 10 Tips to Thrive Through the Challenges and Distractions of Modern Life!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.