Want to Hear Me Speak?
Thanks for visiting my speaking page. Here you will find out more about me, my speaking topics, and what to expect from me at your event.As a consultant, pastor, and business manager, I understand the challenge of finding the right speaker for an event, bringing the correct topic, and the importance of engaging the audience. The success of any event can easily hinge on the quality of the speaker.
This is why I do not take speaking for granted. As an experienced speaker, I am keenly aware of the need to engage with the audience, equip them with practical takeaways, and provide a different perspective on living life to its fullest.
I hope this page helps you make the big decision ahead of you. I appreciate you taking the time to consider me for your next event.
“Eric has the ability to draw you in, to the extent that you forget there is anyone else in the room. It’s just a nice dialog between two friends.” Jason Fields – Executive Vice President, COO FCG
“Eric brings to the table a wealth of knowledge and experience. His ‘golden voice’ commands attention to all listening, but his content is core to the appeal of convincing life change. Always enjoyable in style and personality, Eric can captivate and motivate an audience through story and challenge.” Andy Sonsky – Worship Pastor Just Church
“Eric consistently communicates in an authentic manner, full of passion and purpose. His messages are inviting, challenging, and meaningful and have encouraged me to action. My own personal growth would not have been possible without the impactful messages he has delivered.” Stephanie Brink – Assistant Principal, South Ridge Elementary
A little more about me
As a business leader, author, entrepreneur, and speaker, I believe we all have the potential to change our own paths to find our specific purpose. My passion is to guide people to live a better adventure in their own lives.
After consulting many years for business development and process change, pastoring a church and starting non-profits, I understand the many challenges people face on a daily basis. I have been encouraged by the transformations people have made in their own lives to find their purpose and make better choices through an intentional change in their lives. I challenge people to make their lives matter and make a positive impact in this world.
I have over 20 years of public speaking experience in a variety of settings from corporations, military, churches, education and youth. Although the settings are diverse the topic is still the same, how do we live a more meaningful and life-changing adventure.
Regular speaking topics
- The Ragingpreneur Lifestyle – Living a life on your terms and excelling in life, career, and relationship.
- Living a life of Intentional Impact – How do we make a difference in the world around us, to rewrite our story to transform our lives and impact others?
- Living an Optimized Life – How do you cut through all the noise and clutter of this world to concentrate on what is important
- Taking a Step – How do you take a step each day, not matter where it might take you, to keep moving forward to accomplish your goals?
- Overcoming Challenges – How do we overcome the challenges we face on a daily basis and successfully climb the hills in front of us?
- Dig Deep, Rise Up and Rage On! – Every day how do you get up with focus and intention to live a life on your terms.
Regular Speaking Audiences:
- Church Groups
- Men’s Groups
- Leadership Forums
- Team Building/Training Seminars
“I have listened to Eric speak for eight years and never cease to be amazed. Whether you are a ten-year-old boy or an old guy like me, Eric’s words and energy will leave you inspired and excited to grow in your relationship with Christ.” – John Ogelsby – Commercial Airline Pilot
What to expect
If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- Immediate followup after the event for feedback.
“Eric has a remarkable way of relating the gospel in a manner that is applicable to daily life. He truly understands what it means to follow Christ and provides a clear message that is easy to follow and understand.” Lt. Col. Steve Harrold – Ret. USAF
- Loves to drink coffee, even more enhanced with great conversation
- Met his wife during his last 2 weeks in college. Married for 22 years with 3 awesome teenagers; 2 boys and a girl
- Dream job would be to play bass for Eric Clapton, but he has never offered
- Enjoys mountain biking and snowboarding and will make any excuse he can to be outside
- Will sing at the top of his lungs along with the music in the car. Mainly a warning in case your ride with him.
- Is an adequate juggler and has even been known to juggle knives according to his son (I’m pretty sure I would remember that event and I have all my fingers)
- Co-founded Knights of Heroes, a summer camp for boys and girls who lost their fathers in military service and loves every moment trying to keep up with these awesome kids
If you are interested in more details or would like to discuss further opportunities, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org